PLEASE NOTE that the date your bank clears your “Bill Pay” check is NOT the date we receive a physical check from them – Late Charges will not be waived if Bill Pay checks are received after the due date.
Are you renting your home or have you moved?  Please make sure your billing address is updated so you receive your invoice.

The District bills annually each February. The District does not prorate bills. For detailed information on how your bill is calculated, please see the Service Fees & Other Charges section.

The property owner is ultimately responsible for all fees assessed on their property. However, the District will accept payments from 3rd parties with written permission from the property owner. To download a Billing Information Change Request form, click below on the corresponding form and fax, email or mail the signed form to the District.  Please be sure to keep this information current.

THESE FORMS ARE NOT TO BE USED FOR A PROPERTY SALE UTILITY TRANSFER – Please call 303-674-3379 x 200 for any transfer and a status and/or utility transfer form will be provided.  Please call prior to closing.

Billing Information Change Request – Property Manager

Billing Information Change Request – Property Owner

Billing Information Change Request – Tenant

Payment Options

The District has several options for paying your bill.

You may mail your check or money order to the District at:

P.O. Box 1239
Evergreen, CO 80437

*Please be sure to enclose the remittance portion of your bill (tear off stub at perforated line) or include your account number on your check.

If you wish to pay your bill by credit card, you may use our online bill pay option under the Pay My Bill tab.  This is the fastest way to pay your bill.  NO NEED TO LOG IN – This feature does not allow you to view your bill.

Running short on time?  Call the District’s office at (303) 674-3379, ext. 200, and we can accept your credit card payment over the phone.  Alternatively, you can bring your payment, in the form of cash, money order or credit card, directly to the District Manager’s office.

Click here for the location of the District Manager’s offices.

Questions About Your Bill?

If you feel you have received your bill in error or have any billing questions, please contact the District’s management office at (303) 674-3379, ext. 200. The District makes every effort to ensure all bills are mailed to the proper address. If your bill is not addressed in the correct name, we would appreciate your help in updating our records. Please contact our office so that we can assist you in making those changes.

The District’s customers also receive bills monthly from Denver Water and annually from the City of Littleton. Customers may also receive storm water drainage bills from the City of Lakewood or Denver Wastewater Management depending on where their property is located. If you have questions about the bills you receive from these organizations, please see the Other Service Providers section for information on how to contact them.

Get Adobe Reader